1 cup masoor dal/ red lentils
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
1/2 cup tomato, finely chopped
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp ghee
1 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- Cook dal by adding enough water and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- Add chopped onion and garlic and saute well.
- Then add chopped tomatoes, chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt, mix well and saute for few minutes.
- Add cooked dal into this, stir well and allow to boil. Add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot…