1 cup wheat flour/
1/3 cup semoina
1/4 tsp chaat masala
water as required
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, semolina, chaat masala and salt and mix well.
- Add water little by little and knead well into a smooth dough. The dough should not be sticky…
- Make small balls out of the dough and roll into small thick circles using a rolling pin or poori press.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop the rolled poori carefully in the oil.
- Now gently press the poori with the slotted ladle. This helps the poori to puff up.
- Turn over and fry until golden brown. Remove from flame and serve hot…
Recipe Source: Asianet Cookery