2 carrots, grated
1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
11/2 cup basmati rice
1 onion finely chopped
3-4 garlic cloves
2 green chillies
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/4 cup coriander leaves
1 tsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp oil
- In a large pan, boil water adding enough salt. Add rice and cook till done. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Cook chicken adding little pepper powder and salt, shred it and keep it aside.
- Crush garlic ,green chillies, cumin seeds and coriander leaves together.
- Heat a pan and add butter and oil. Then add chopped onion and salt and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add grated carrots and stir well. Add crushed mixture (step 3) and saute till raw smell disappears.
- Add shredded chicken and pepper powder and mix well.
- Add cooked rice and mix well. Cover and cook on low-medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add garam masala and few coriander leaves and mix well. Remove from flame and serve….