2 cup plain flour/ wheat flour
100 gm paneer
1 1/2 tbsp kasuri methi, crushed
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Grind paneer to a paste/powder and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add plain flour, salt, paneer paste and kasuri methi and mix well.
- Add water little by little and knead well to a dough.
- Make small balls out of it and roll it into small poori’s.
- Heat oil in a pan and slide each rolled poori carefully in to the hot oil and fry on both sides till light golden brown…Serve hot..
flavorful and delicious poori 🙂
This must be really flavorful…
Poori looks great!
Fabulously attractive. One of my fav for breakfast.
Delicious pooris…looks tempting
Wow! Yummy poori's.. Great idea Shabbu 🙂
Very Innovative…looks delicious.
Yummy and delicious..
Looks delicious 🙂
poori looks wonderful
wonderful poori and curry
love the puri, looks so delicious.
Thank you all:)