750 gm chicken, cut into pieces
2 large tomatoes, chopped
3 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
2-3 tsp chilli powder
3 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp corn flour
2 tsp green chillies, chopped
spring onions, chopped
- Blend the tomatoes and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add cleaned chicken pieces and marinate it with 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp garlic chopped, little soy sauce and salt for 2 hours.
- Pressure cook it for 1 whistle adding little water. Remove the chicken pieces from the stock and coat it with corn flour.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and saute the chicken pieces for 3-5 minutes and remove it from the pan.
- In the same pan, add chopped garlic and saute till the raw smell disappears. Reduce the heat and add green chillies, tomato sauce and soy sauce.
- Add chilli powder and mix well. Add blended tomatoes and chicken stock to it and mix well.
- Then add the remaining corn flour used for coating the chicken and stir well. When oil starts to separate, add the chicken pieces into the gravy.
- Cook it on low flame until the chicken is well cooked. Garnish with spring onions and serve hot..
Recipe Source: Bennu’s Cookomania
wow… this looks yum…
looks fabulous !
just yummy yummy, Shabbu !!
Sorry it took me 3 hrs to comment back here 🙂 I followed ur recipe source and found a treasure lying out there in fb 🙂
Food treasures r never going to end for sure 🙂 and this chicken is worth trying 🙂 Hope u enjoyed making it
Wow! What a click,looks very delicious.
wow…what a drooling platter…you are so good with curries and rice dear
Drooling here …..Looks yummylicious !!
Perfect with fried rice !!!
Looks yummy dear
Delicious chicken.. Looks yummy and mouth-watering Shabbu 🙂
Very interesting recipe,looks wonderfully delicious !
Wow looks terrific… Drooling here
Thanks all for your sweet comments and encouraging words…
Wonderfully done,who can resist to this tomato chicken.
Delicious tomato garlic chicken. Gravy looks very nice.