1 whole fish, cleaned
1 tbsp red chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp pepper powder
3-4 garlic cloves
1 tbsp coriander leaves
1 tbsp lemon juice
2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Clean and wash the fish and make slits on both sides.
- Make a paste of garlic cloves and coriander leaves using little water.
- In a bowl,mix together the red chilli powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder, garlic- coriander leaves paste, lemon juice, salt and olive oil.
- Add the cleaned fish and apply the prepared marinade over the fish and marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill over medium heat. Brush the marinated fish with olive oil and grill for about 15-20 minutes on each side, depending on the size of the fish. Remove from grill and serve hot…
Recipe Source: Kattoor Kafe