2 cup plain flour
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 cup granulated white sugar
2/3 cup light brown sugar
3/4 cup (170 gm) unsalted butter, room temperature
1 large egg
1 large egg yolk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup (200 gm) M& M’s candies
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper/ baking paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the plain flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat the butter and sugars in a large bowl until light and fluffy for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add egg and egg yolk and beat well. Beat in the vanilla essence.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and beat just until incorporated. (If batter is soft, cover and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes or until firm).
- Using an ice cream scoop or two spoons, form batter into balls and place 6-7 of them in each baking sheet. Gently flatten each ball into round shape.
- Place the M&M’s candies on top of the cookies and gently press the candies.
- Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes till light golden brown in color. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack…
Recipe Source: Joy Of Baking
Any child will grab this…me tooo
Luks so cute….
yummy and sure kids will love this
Looks great.beautiful presentation
too cute, Shabbu..and very tempting to kids..
cuties ! any kid would love them or sure !
yummy cookies looks real cute…
Thank you all for your lovely comments..