4 cups watermelon, chopped
2-4 tbsp sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp gelatin
1 1/2 cup water
- Remove seeds from watermelon and chop into small pieces.
- Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
- In a blender, add chopped watermelon, sugar and lemon juice and blend well and strain it through a sieve.
- Boil 1 cup water in a pan and add to the gelatin and mix it well till it melts.
- Add the melted gelatin to the watermelon juice and mix wells.
- Transfer this to a tray and freeze it for 1/2 – 1 hour. When set, cut into pieces and serve…
Recipe Source: Magic Oven