1 cup boneless chicken, cooked
1/2-1 tsp pepper powder
1/2- 1 tbsp cornflour
1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Cook chicken adding pepper powder and salt.Grind it without any water and keep it aside.
- Add cornflour and salt (if needed) to the ground chicken and mix well to form a dough.
- Make small balls out of it and roll them into the required shape.
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Dip each prepared nuggets in it and roll them in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry it till golden brown on both sides…Serve hot with sauce.