2 packet bourbon biscuits or any chocolate flavoured cream biscuits
100 gm butter, softened (at room temperature)
1/2 litre milk
4 tbsp corn flour
6 tbsp powdered sugar
150 gm (2 cup) white chocolate, grated
3/4 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp gelatin
1/4 cup cold water
2 cup whipped cream
grated dark chocolate, for garnishing
- Crush biscuits into fine powder and keep it aside.
- Soak gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add butter and beat well with wooden spoon. Then add the biscuit powder and mix well.
- In a springform pan, put the biscuit base and spread evenly. Then gently press down using your fingers, until it forms a nice even layer at the bottom of the pan.
- Keep the prepared biscuit base in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Mix corn flour in 1/2 cup milk and keep it aside.
- Heat the remaining milk and powdered sugar in a pan.
- When milk reaches the boiling point, add corn flour- milk mixture and stir continuously till it thickens.
- Switch off the flame and add soaked gelatin and mix well.
- Add grated white chocolate and stir well till it dissolves. Keep it aside to bring to a room temperature.
- In a bowl, whip 1 cup cream to 2 cup whipped cream.
- Fold in the whipped cream to the prepared mixture and then add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add this filling above the prepared biscuit base and keep it in the freezer to set and then place it in the refrigerator.
- Demould and garnish it with grated dark chocolate. Cut it into wedges and serve……..