1 1/2 cup cucumber/ kakkirikka, peeled and chopped
1 cup grated coconut
2 green chillies
3/4 cup yoghurt
2 dry red chillies
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 sprig curry leaves
- Chop the cucumber into small pieces and keep it aside.
- Grind grated coconut,green chillies, 1/2 tsp mustard seeds and1/4 cup yoghurt to a fine paste.
- Add the ground paste, remaining yoghurt and salt to the chopped cucumber and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter 1/2 tsp mustard seeds. Add dry red chillies and curry leaves and saute for few seconds.
- Add this to the prepared mixture and mix well. Serve with rice….