1 cup prawns/ chemmeen, cleaned
3/4 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 cup onions, chopped
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
2 sprig curry leaves
- Cook cleaned prawns with chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt adding little water.
- Break idiyappams into small pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and saute well.
- Add chopped tomatoes, curry leaves and cooked prawns and mix well for few minutes.
- Then add idiyappam pieces and mix well. Check salt. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes on low flame.
- Remove from flame and serve hot…
Recipe Source: Vanitha Magazine