4-5 medium size fish pieces
1 1/2-2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 medium tomato
2 garlic cloves
4-5 curry leaves
- Marinate cleaned fish pieces with chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt adding little water and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Grind tomato, garlic and curry leaves together to a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated fish pieces on both sides and keep it aside.
- In the same oil used for frying fish, add the ground tomato paste and saute for 1-2 minutes on medium flame.
- Then add the fried fish and mix well till the fishes are well coated with masala. Remove from flame and serve hot…