4-5 medium size fish pieces
1 1/2-2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 medium tomato
2 garlic cloves
4-5 curry leaves
- Marinate cleaned fish pieces with chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt adding little water and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Grind tomato, garlic and curry leaves together to a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated fish pieces on both sides and keep it aside.
- In the same oil used for frying fish, add the ground tomato paste and saute for 1-2 minutes on medium flame.
- Then add the fried fish and mix well till the fishes are well coated with masala. Remove from flame and serve hot…
Tomato masala fish fry looks delicious.
I've never made it this way, looks awesome! Should try soon!
wow…I can't help but drool over that fish fry…lovely
Irresistible fish fry…:)
adding tomatoes gives a unique taste,yummy!!
Thanks everyone 🙂