Recipe Source: Divine Taste
3/4 cup (100 gm) plain flour
2 tbsp corn flour
1/2 cup icing sugar
1/2 cup (100 gm) butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp milk, if required
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- In a bowl, sift together plain flour and corn flour and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, mix butter and icing sugar together and blend well until smooth and creamy using hand blender or a wire whisk.
- Add the flour mixture and vanilla extract and mix until smooth without any lumps. Add little milk if the dough is stiff.
- Transfer this to a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe into rosettes on the prepared baking sheet or make small balls and flatten lightly with your palms and bake.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the cookies turn golden brown at the edges…