300 gm cauliflower florets
1/2 cup fresh green peas
1 big onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 big tomato, finely chopped
1 tbsp coriander powder
1-1 1/2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp cumin seeds
3/4 cup water
few coriander leaves
- Clean the cauliflower florets and shallow fry it in 2 tbsp oil till golden brown and keep it aside.
- Heat little oil in a pan and splutter cumin seeds.
- Add chopped onions and saute well till transparent. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes in medium flame.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder and garam masala and saute for 2-3 minutes in medium flame.
- Add chopped tomato and salt and saute well till it becomes soft and mushy.
- Add cauliflower florets and green peas and mix it well for 2 minutes.
- Then add water and mix well and cook covered in medium flame until cauliflower and green peas are cooked.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot……