1 small raw papaya
1- 1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
4 big garlic cloves, crushed
3 onions, chopped
1 1/2- 2 cups water
1 1/2 tbsp oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
3 dry red chillies
few curry leaves
- Peel the raw papaya and slice it into thin pieces ( about 4 cups) ,wash it and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and add curry leaves and dry red chillies.
- Add garlic crushed and saute for a minute.
- Add chilli powder and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add sliced papaya and mix well. Add enough water (about 1 1/2 -2 cups) and cook covered.
- When it is half done, add chopped onion and salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook till done, stirring in between. Remove from flame and serve with rice…