4-5 boiled eggs
2 onions, finely chopped
1 large tomato, chopped
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
8-10 mint leaves
few curry leaves
3/4 tsp fennel seeds
1 tsp white poppy seeds/khus khus
4-5 tbsp grated coconut
6 cashew nuts
2 tbsp oil
chopped coriander leaves
- In a pan, dry roast fennel seeds, poppy seeds, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, grated coconut and cashew nuts for 2 minutes and grind to a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions and fry till transparent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and mint leaves and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add curry leaves, chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the ground paste and cook for few minutes, stirring so that it does not stick to the pan.
- Add the boiled eggs, mix and cook without lid for 2-3 minutes.
- Add about 2 cups of water and cook covered on simmer till the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and remove from flame…Serve hot…
Recipe Source: Sailu’s Kitchen
This looks delicious! I always look 4 different egg curries… bookmarked!
yummy kuruma,perfect with chapathis or even appam 🙂
Thanks Rafeeda and Julie 🙂