2 big ripe bananas, nendrapazham
1 cup grated coconut
2 tbsp cashew nuts, chopped
2 tbsp raisins
1 cup plain flour/ maida
2 tbsp sugar
a pinch baking soda
oil for frying
- Cut the bananas into pieces and steam cook until it turns soft. Remove its skin and mash well.
- Mix the mashed bananas with grated coconut, cashew nuts and raisins and mix well with your hand.
- Make small balls of the mixture and roll it into finger shapes.
- In a bowl, prepare a smooth thick batter of plain flour, sugar and baking soda adding enough water.
- Heat oil in a pan, dip the banana fingers in the batter and fry until golden….Serve hot..