1 cup split bengal gram/ chana dal/ kadalaparippu, cooked
1 cup boneless chicken, cooked and minced
1 tbsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
few coriander leaves, chopped
1 cup carrots, finely chopped or grated
1 cup cabbage, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 tsp vinegar
1/2 tsp sugar
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Grind the cooked chana dal and mix it with minced cooked chicken, pepper powder, garam masala, chopped coriander leaves and salt and knead well to a dough.
- Divide the prepared dough into small lemon-sized balls.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the balls till golden brown. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, combine the chopped cabbage, carrot, onion, green chillies, vinegar, sugar and salt.
- In a serving plate, spread the prepared vegetable mix ( keep aside a little) .
- On top of this vegetable mix, place the fried chicken balls.
- Sprinkle the rest of the vegetable mix over this chicken balls and serve…
Recipe Source: Manoramaonline
Delicious chicken salad
Yummy chicken balls in salad.
balanced salad with chicken and veggies
Irresistible salad, can have it happily anytime..
healthy n delicious !
delicious n healthy!!!
I wouldn't mind having some! These look delicious!
Thank you all for your lovely comments 🙂