1 cup white chocolate, chopped or grated
3/4 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup milk
1 1/2 tbsp sugar, powdered
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix together white chocolate and milk and heat it in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Remove it from oven and mix well until the chocolate melts completely.
- Stir in the sugar and vanilla essence and mix well. Keep it aside.
- In another deep bowl, add the whipping cream and whip well using a beater until stiff peaks are formed. ( Do not over whip the cream..)
- Add the melted white chocolate slowly to this cream and gently mix till combined.
- Drizzle little chocolate syrup in small glasses or moulds and fill it with the prepared white chocolate mousse. Cool it for 2-3 hours and serve…..
Recipe adapted from here
I wish to grab one cup for myself now…
So tempting,love it
Thank you Rafeeda and Suja 🙂