2 cups pineapple, finely chopped ( 1/4 part of big pineapple)
8 tbsp plain flour / maida
7 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla essence/ cardamom powder
a pinch of salt
1 tbsp ghee
- Cut pineapple into small pieces and cook it adding 2 tbsp sugar on low flame till all the water content disappears and pineapple becomes soft.
- In a blender, add half of the cooked pineapple and blend well adding 2 tbsp water.. Strain the juice and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add eggs and beat well using mixer. Add remaining sugar to it and beat again.
- Add the prepared pineapple juice to this egg mixture and mix well.
- Then add plain flour, salt and vanilla essence and mix slowly using a spoon without any lumps.
- Heat ghee in a thick non stick pan and pour the egg-pineapple mixture and cook covered on low flame.
- After 3 minutes, open the lid and add the remaining cooked pineapple ( throw it hard so that it will spread even).
- Close the lid and cook in low flame for 15-18 minutes or till the inserted tester comes out clean.
- Remove to a serving dish, cut it into pieces and serve…
Recipe Source: Thesnim Azeez, Asianet
ahan this is so new to me 🙂 must be yumm!!