2 large ripe bananas / plantains / nendrapazham
2 tbsp sugar
a pinch of cardamom powder
1 tbsp cashew nuts
1 tbsp raisins
2 tbsp ghee
- Peel and chop bananas into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, sugar and cardamom powder and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the cashew nuts and raisins.
- Add chopped bananas and fry till it turns soft and golden in colour on medium flame.
- Then add egg mixture to this and scramble it well along with bananas and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and serve warm with tea….
My kids love this… and me too! 🙂