4 hard boiled eggs, cut each into half
1 big onion, finely chopped
1 green chilly, slit
1 cup grated coconut
3 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp ginger, chopped
1/4 tsp tamarind
2 sprig curry leaves
2 tbsp oil
salt to taste
1 cup water
- Grind grated coconut, chilli powder, turmeric powder, shallots, ginger and tamarind together to a smooth paste adding little water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan or manchatti, add chopped onion and green chilly and saute till light brown.
- Add ground coconut paste and saute well until the oil separates . Then add water to this, mix well and bring to boil.
- When the gravy begins to boil, add boiled eggs and salt and cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Add curry leaves and swirl the pan. When the oil starts to appear, remove the curry from flame…Serve hot…