1 cup mushrooms, chopped
1/2 cup paneer, cubed
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
2 small pieces of cinnamon
4 tsp tomato sauce
2 tsp chilli sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
10 cashew nuts
salt to taste
- Heat little oil in a pan and fry the cubed paneer till light brown and keep it aside.
- Soak cashew nuts in little water and grind it to a paste. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and add cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves, ginger paste and garlic paste and saute well on medium flame.
- Add finely chopped onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Then add chopped mushrooms and mix well. Add water if required and cook covered till done.
- When cooked, reduce the flame and add tomato sauce, chilli paste, soy sauce and cashew paste, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add enough salt and fried paneer and mix well for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and remove from flame. Serve hot…