150 gm figs/ athipazham, chopped into small pieces
1 1/2- 2 cup water
1/2 litre milk
1 tin condensed milk
1 cup fresh cream
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp gelatin
1/4 cup cold water
- Soak gelatin in 1/4 cup water and keep it aside.
- In a sauce pan, add the chopped figs and 1 1/2-2 cups of water and cook for about 10 minutes till soft.
- Then allow it to cool and then puree it adding milk and transfer to a bowl.
- Melt the gelatin by double boiling method (ie, melting gelatin by placing it over the pan of boiling water) and keep it aside.
- Add condensed milk to the fig puree and mix well. Then add fresh cream and mix well.
- Add honey to this and mix well.
- Then add melted gelatin and mix well.
- Pour into a pudding tray and keep it in the refrigerator till set..Serve chilled…
Recipe Source: Magic Oven
This must have tasted really good… bookmarked!
Must try this ,it looks yummy
Love making homemade pudding!