100 gm marie biscuits/ arrowroot biscuits, crushed
50 gm unsalted butter
1/2-3/4 cup condensed milk
1-2 tsp sugar ( if needed)
4 tsp cocoa powder
gems/ smarties (red, orange/yellow and green)
- In a bowl, add the crushed biscuit and softened butter and mix well using hand.
- Add cocoa powder to this and mix well. Then add milkmaid and required sugar and mix well to a batter.
- Transfer this batter to a pan and cook on low flame stirring continuously till dry for about 4-5 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and transfer to a plate. Allow it to cool slightly.
- Then apply little oil/butter on your hand and make rectangle shapes / blocks out of this mixture.
- Gently insert the lollipop sticks and place the red, orange/yellow and green gems/smarties on it… Traffic Light Pops are ready to serve…