3 green chillies, chopped
6 garlic, chopped
small piece ginger, chopped
4 tbsp gingely oil
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp asafoetida
4-5 tbsp vinegar
few curry leaves
- Peel and cut carrots into thin slices.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds.
- Add chopped garlic, green chillies, ginger and few curry leaves and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add carrot pieces and saute well for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Then reduce the flame and add chilli powder, asafoetida, salt and vinegar and mix well for 3 minutes. Add little water if needed and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight glass jar….
My favorite. Love it
healthy tasty pickle
That's an interesting pickle… good one dear…
Yummy pickle which goes with everything……!