250 gm pumpkin
5-6 tbsp sugar ( add to your taste)
2 cups of chilled milk
a pinch of cinnamon powder
3 tbsp condensed milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
chopped nuts for garnishing
- Peel and chop pumpkin into small pieces and cook it covered ( or pressure cook) adding sugar and enough water.
- When cooked, remove it from flame and allow to cool completely.
- In a blender, add cooked pumpkin, milk and cinnamon powder and blend well until smooth.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla essence to this and blend again for a minute.
- Pour into serving glasses and garnish with chopped nuts and serve…..