3 well ripe bananas ( robusta / chiquita)
lemon juice of 1 lemon
1 tin condensed milk
3/4-1 cup whipped cream
- In a blender, add the peeled and chopped bananas and puree / blend it until smooth. Add lemon juice to this and blend again.
- Transfer this to a bowl and add condensed milk and mix well.
- Take 3/4 cup whipping cream and whip it till peaks appears and gently mix / fold with the prepared mixture.
- Transfer it to any freezer safe container, cover and allow to freeze for 5-6 hours.
- Then remove the container from freezer and beat it again using a mixer or in a blender and cover and freeze overnight or till well set.
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve : )