1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice or as required
salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix chilli powder, lemon juice and salt and keep it aside.
- Dehusk the corns and remove the silk/ fibers. Rinse it under running water and pat dry.
- Switch on the stove and place the corn directly over the heat on medium flame and turn all sides evenly using long- handled tongs.
- Rotate the corn every few minutes until it gets charred. It will take about 7-10 minutes for one corn on medium flame.
- Remove from flame and rub the chilli mixture over the grilled corn and serve 🙂
- Use chilli powder as required to your taste…