1 kg chicken
2 1/2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1/4 tsp rice flour
4 kashmiri dry red chillies, crushed
1 1/2 tsp ginger, crushed
1 1/2 garlic, crushed
2 tbsp curry leaves, crushed
juice of a small lime
salt to taste
3-4 green chillies, slit
few curry leaves
oil for frying
- Cut and clean chicken into pieces.
- In a bowl, mix kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste, rice flour, crushed kashmiri red chillies, crushed ginger, crushed garlic, crushed curry leaves, lime juice and salt with cleaned chicken pieces and marinate if for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces on medium heat.
- Fry few curry leaves and slit green chillies separately and garnish the fried chicken.. Serve hot…
- Place the fried bits of crushed ginger-garlic and the masala that settle at the bottom of the pan on top of the fried chicken..