1/2 kg prawns, cleaned
2 onions, finely chopped
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 tbsp ginger, chopped
1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
1 small capsicum, chopped
2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
2-3 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
- Clean the prawns and marinate it with 1 tsp chilli powder and salt and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add chopped ginger and garlic and saute until the raw smell disappears.
- Add chopped onions and green chillies and saute well.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and saute well on medium flame till it turns soft and get cooked.
- Add 1 tsp chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder and garam masala and stir well till the raw smell disappears.
- Add salt and chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add the marinated prawns and chopped capsicum and cook covered for 5-7 minutes on medium flame.
- Then reduce the flame and cook till the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and remove from flame..Serve warm…