1 1/4 cup plain flour
3/4 cup sugar, powdered
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1 cup dessicated coconut, powdered
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup mango puree
50 gm butter, at room temperature
1 tsp mango essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease / spray a loaf pan with baking spray.
- Sift together plain flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, add butter and beat well. Add sugar little by little and beat well.
- Beat in the eggs. Then add oil and beat well.
- Add sifted flour little by little to this and beat well using wooden spoon.
- Add mango puree and mix well till fluffy.
- Add dessicated coconut and mix well. Add mango essence ( I didn’t add ) and mix well.
- Pour it in a greased loaf tin and bake it in a preheated oven for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown on top and the skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Once completely cooled, cut into slices and serve…