7-8 chikku/ sapota/ chikoo ( 1 1/2- 2 cup chikku pulp )
2 cup whipping cream
3/4 tin condensed milk ( or add sugar as required )
- Peel and cut the chikoos and then puree it using a blender and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the whipping cream and whip until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add condensed milk and chikku pulp/ puree to this and beat again until well blended.
- Transfer it to a freezer safe container and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve 🙂