2 big pomegranates / 3/4 cup pomegranate juice
2 cups heavy cream
1 tin condensed milk / 1 1/4-1 1/2 cup sugar
- Make juice from the pomegranates and keep 3/4 cup aside.
- In a bowl, whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add the pomegranate juice to this and whip again.
- Then add the condensed milk and whip again for a minute until well blended.
- Transfer it to a freezer safe container and freeze for 8 hours or overnight…
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve 🙂
Recipe adapted from here…