2 onions, thinly sliced
4 tomatoes, thinly sliced
4 green chillies, chopped
1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1- 1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp vinegar
1/4 tsp mustard seeds
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add sliced onions, chopped green chillies and ginger-garlic paste and saute well.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Then add thinly sliced tomatoes and vinegar, mix well and cook covered on low-medium flame till soft.
- When tomatoes are cooked, make 4 holes and gently break the eggs one by one into each hole.
- Cover it with a lid and cook on low flame until the eggs is set to your liking. Then cut into 4 pieces and serve with bread/ chapati etc…
A different style of eating eggs.. Looks interesting !!
This looks like shakshouka but Indian style… 🙂