1 mango, peeled and cubed
1 cup milk
4-5 tbsp sugar (or as required)
few drops of rose milk mix/ essence
- In a bowl, add milk and enough sugar and mix well till sugar dissolves. Add rose milk mix to this and stir well. ( or blend milk, sugar and rose milk mix together)..
- Fill popsicle moulds halfway with this rose milk and freeze it for 1 hour.
- In a blender, add the cubed mango and enough sugar and puree it adding little water until smooth.
- Then pour this mango puree evenly over the rose milk layer and freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight…
- To release the popsicles, run the mould under the warm water for 20-30 seconds…Serve it immediately…