500 ml milk
4 tbsp custard powder
4 tbsp sugar
1 cup custard
1/4 cup condensed milk (or 3-4 tbsp sugar)
500 ml chilled milk
- In a bowl, add custard powder and 1/2 cup of milk and mix well without any lumps.
- Heat remaining milk in a saucepan adding sugar on medium flame. When it reaches the boiling point, add the custard mixture and stir continuously till it thickens.
- Remove from the flame and transfer to a bowl. Keep it aside to cool.
- To prepare the milkshake, add 3/4-1 cup prepared custard, condensed milk or sugar, banana and chilled milk in a blender and blend well until smooth.
- Pour the prepared milkshake into serving glasses and serve….
- You can store the prepared custard in the fridge and can use later to prepare milkshakes…