1 cup green peas
2 medium potatoes
1 onion, chopped
1 big tomato, chopped
4-5 green chillies,slit
1 1/2- 2 cups coconut milk
2- 2 1/2 tbsp roasted coriander powder
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
2 dried red chillies
1 sprig curry leaves
salt to taste
- Soak the green peas in water for 6-7 hours or overnight . Peel and chop potatoes into pieces.
- In a pressure cooker, add the soaked green peas, potatoes, chopped onion, tomato, green chillies and salt and cook it adding enough water.
- Once the pressure releases, open the cooker and add the coconut milk and roasted coriander powder and boil well till the gravy thickens. Check for salt and switch off the flame.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add dried red chillies and curry leaves and fry.
- Pour this seasoning over the curry and mix well….Serve hot…