5 eggs, hard boiled and cut lengthwise
2 egg whites, lightly beaten
oil, for deep frying
For the chutney:
1 cup grated coconut
3 green chillies
1/2″ piece ginger
3 garlic cloves
1 sprig curry leaves
3 tbsp coriander leaves
1 tsp lemon juice
salt to taste
- Grind grated coconut, green chillies, ginger, garlic, coriander leaves and curry leaves to a paste.
- Add lemon juice and salt to the chutney and mix well.
- Cover each piece of boiled egg with the prepared chutney over the cut surface.
- Then evenly dip it in the egg white and shallow fry carefully.
- Repeat the process with all the eggs. Serve hot with tomato sauce…