10-12 kaada mutta/ quail eggs, boiled and peeled
3 onions, thinly sliced
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
2 green chillies, slit
2 tomatoes, chopped
1- 1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp fennel powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp mustard seeds
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add thinly sliced onions and little salt and saute well till transparent.
- Add slit green chillies, ginger-garlic paste and curry leaves and saute well for a minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook well till it becomes soft.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and fennel powder one by one to this and mix well. Adjust the salt and cook for few minutes.
- Then place the boiled eggs and cover the eggs with the onion mixture and cook covered for about 5 minutes at medium low heat till the masala is well coated with the eggs.
- Add the garam masala and sprinkle chopped coriander leaves over it and mix well.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot….