6-8 idlis, roughly chopped
150 gm – 200 gm boneless chicken
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
1 green chilly, finely chopped
1 tomato, finely chopped
1 1/2 -2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp pepper powder
1 sprig curry leaves
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Cut the boneless chicken into small cubes and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped green chilly, ginger, garlic and onion and saute well.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add curry leaves and chopped tomato and saute well till soft.
- Add cleaned chicken pieces and salt and saute well till the chicken gets cooked.
- Add garam masala and curry leaves to this and mix well.
- Then add chopped idlis and mix well by crushing / mincing the idlis and chicken pieces using a spatula / ladle until everything blends well.
- Add pepper powder and chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Switch off the flame and serve hot…