2 1/4 cup plain flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1/2-3/4 cup caster sugar
250 ml yogurt
85 gm butter, melted and cooled
1 tsp vanilla essence
150 gm frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a 12- hole muffin tin with baking spray or line the muffin tin with paper liners.
- Sift the plain flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar.
- In another mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs and then beat in the yogurt, melted butter and vanilla essence.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the beaten liquid ingredients.
- Then add the raspberries and stir gently with a spatula until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin and bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes; until well risen, golden brown and firm to touch.
- Remove from oven and transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely and then serve..