2 well ripe bananas
1 cup semolina
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup grated coconut
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
a pinch of salt
oil for frying
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add mashed bananas, semolina, sugar, grated coconut, baking soda, cardamom powder and salt and mix well to make a soft thick batter.
- Heat oil in a pan. Make small balls out of the batter and drop into hot oil.
- Fry them on medium flame till it becomes golden brown colour.
- Remove it from the oil and drain them on a paper towel….Serve with tea..