1/2 litre milk
1 tin condensed milk
3 tbsp sugar
10 gm china grass
1/2 cup whipping cream
4-5 tbsp Hershey’s strawberry syrup or as required
1 packet raspberry jelly
strawberry slices, for garnishing
- Soak china grass in 1/2 cup of water for 10 minutes.
- In a pan, add milk, condensed milk and sugar and heat at medium flame.
- In the meantime, melt the soaked china grass in another pan on low flame, stirring continuously until the china grass dissolves completely.
- When the milk mixture reaches the boiling point, add the melted china grass and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and add whipping cream and keep stirring continuously.
- Then add Hershey’s strawberry syrup to this and stir well.
- Pour this into a pudding tray and keep it in the refrigerator to set.
- In a bowl, take raspberry jelly and add 1 cup of boiling water and mix well till it dissolves.
- Then add 1 cup of cold water and mix well.
- Pour this gently over the set pudding. Garnish it with sliced strawberries and refrigerate until it sets completely.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios, cut into pieces and serve chilled…
- Add the Hershey’s strawberry syrup according to the colour you needed for the pudding…
Recipe Source: Thesnim’s Flavours (Youtube)