4-5 tbsp semiya / vermicelli
500 ml milk
1 tbsp custard powder
6-7 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
chopped fruits ( I used banana, apple, pomegranate..)
few cashew nuts and raisins
2 tsp ghee
- In a bowl, add custard powder and 1/4 cup of milk and mix well without any lumps and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tsp ghee in a pan and fry the cashew nuts and raisins and keep it aside.
- Add semiya to the same pan and roast well till brown.
- Now add remaining milk into this and allow to boil at medium flame.
- When it reaches the boiling point, add the custard mixture and mix well.
- Add sugar and vanilla essence and stir continuously until it becomes smooth and little thick.
- Remove from the flame and then keep it in refrigerator to cool.
- Before serving, add chopped fruits and nuts to the cooled semiya custard and mix well and then serve…