2 passion fruits
3-4 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 green chilli, slit
2-3 mint leaves, chopped
2-3 tsp basil seeds
- Soak the basil seeds in 1/4 cup of water for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix sugar with 1 cup of water in a jug / bowl till the sugar dissolves. Keep it aside.
- Cut the passion fruits in half and scoop out the pulp and keep it aside.
- In a shaker / bottle with lid, add passion fruit pulp, prepared sugar syrup, lemon juice, soaked basil seeds, slit green chilli, mint leaves, 1/2 cup cold water and ice cubes.
- Close it with lid and shake well for 1-2 minutes. Pour into the serving glasses and serve immediately…