1 tbsp garlic, thinly sliced
1 tbsp ginger, thinly sliced
2 green chillies, chopped
1 sprig curry leaves
2 medium onions, finely chopped
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1-1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 cup capsicum, finely chopped
3-4 tbsp tomato paste
1/2 cup fresh green peas
1/2 cup thin coconut milk
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
2 tbsp coriander leaves
salt to taste
1 tbsp oil
- In a bowl, add eggs, a pinch of turmeric powder and salt and mix well. Heat little oil in a pan and make omlette, fold it and cut into pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- Add sliced garlic, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves , onions and salt and saute well till golden brown.
- Reduce the flame to low and add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder and mix well.
- Add chopped capsicum, tomato paste and green peas and mix well.
- Add coconut milk and cook at low flame till thick.
- Then add egg omlette pieces and mix until well coated with masala.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Switch off the flame and serve hot…