1 medium beetroot
4 tbsp milk powder
5-6 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence / cardamom powder
a pinch of salt
1 tbsp ghee
- Peel and chop beetroot and cook it covered adding 1/4 cup water for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender and add eggs, milk powder, sugar, vanilla essence / cardamom powder and a pinch of salt to this and blend well.
- Heat ghee in a thick bottomed non stick pan.
- Pour the prepared mixture and cook covered on low flame.
- After 5 minutes, open the lid and place some almonds and then cook covered at low flame for about 10-15 minutes or till done.
- Remove to a serving dish, cut it into pieces and serve..