1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup roasted rava/ semolina
3/4-1 cup plain flour
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
a pinch of salt
oil for frying
- In a bowl, add eggs and sugar and whisk well till sugar dissolves.
- Add cardamom powder and salt and mix well.
- Then add roasted rava and mix well using a whisk.
- Add plain flour little by little and mix well to a smooth and thick batter.
- Add a pinch of baking soda and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour a tsp of batter into the hot oil and fry on both sides at medium flame.
- Remove it from the oil and drain them on a paper towel….Serve with tea..